Imprint & Disclaimer
Imprint / Legal Disclosure
Responsible for content of website:
Mr & Mrs Films
522 Benson Road
3337 Toolern Vale
Webdesign & Graphic Solutions
eyemedia, Steffen Jensen / WordPress based on DIVI
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
Terms & Conditions
- The video is strictly produced for the client’s private home use only. The final product may not be used for any commercial purposes or be re-sold. All audio and video footage is the copyrighted property of Mr & Mrs Films.
- The deposit payment is required to secure the date. In an event where our services are cancelled or terminated due to any reason, the deposit is NONREFUNDABLE due to possible loss of income on that particular day. If there is no cancellation, the deposit fee will be applied toward your final bill. The remaining balance must be paid before the actual wedding date.
- Mr & Mrs Films will exercise reasonable care in providing service and handling of clients materials. Mr & Mrs Films should not be liable for any losses due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to power failure, equipment malfunction, defective stock, acts of god, nature, illness, accident, theft or vandalism.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to secure permission of the shooting locations, such as church, park, ceremony etc and Mr & Mrs Films will abide by the site’s rules. Camera placements are chosen on the basis of best avoiding standing in front of guests or blocking their sight of view and hence this may affect the angles and/or quality of the final product and will not constitute grounds for a refund.
- Creative aspects such as shooting and editing styles are at the discretion Mr & Mrs Films
- Any problems caused by running behind in schedule may result in missing footage, if this is caused by poor planning, misguided directions, traffic conditions or poor time management it will not constitute grounds for a refund. It is the client’s sole responsibility to inform Mr & Mrs Films of any specific needs or changes in events.
- Mr & Mrs Films will not be held liable for any productions problems beyond our control eg, bad weather, accidents, poor acoustics/lighting, interference from guests & photographers etc
- Mr & Mrs Films reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time for any reasonable cause. In this event all monies will be refunded in full. Any liability on the part Mr & Mrs Films will be limited to the amount of monies paid.
- Upon taking possession of the finished product, the client must inform Mr & Mrs Films of any technical or other problems with the video within 7 days. After 7 days, if no notification has been received the client will be deemed satisfied with the product.
- Final delivery will be approximately 2 to 4 months after the event. The completion period is only an approximate length of time and any longer periods necessary for completion will not void this contract.